Parking is 5.00 if you are not a registered runner. Once you go past the trail office continue 1.4 miles and you will come to the Narrows on your left. You will continue past towards your right where there is additional parking.
The Narrows, First Landing State Park 64th Street Entrance.
Follow Shore Drive past the main First Landing Entrance all the way to 64th Street. You will see a State Park Entrance Sign. Turn right onto 64th Street. You will continue through the neighborhood until you get to the end. You will be met by a double metal gate. Continue through until you reach the trail office.
Valor Run 10 Miler/5k/13.1 Challenge 5/20/2018
- Registration is open 2/1/18 and has sold out every year. If there are spots available there may be race day registration between 7:30am and 8:15am at the registration table first come first serve at race day prices.
- NEW THIS YEAR!! Run the 13.1 Be Strong Be Worth Challenge. Run the 5k first at 8:30am and then run the 10 miler at 9:30 am. You will earn a medal for each race and a special challenge medal!!!
- There will be NO race day packet pick up unless you are an out of town runner. There will be packet pick up on Friday May 18th and Saturday May 19th only. New this year is group packet picket up. Assign a friend through our registration site to be eligible to pick up your packet for added convenience.
- Friday's Packet Pick up: May 18, 2018 from 5pm to 9pm at American Brew, 3584 East Stratford Rd. Virginia Beach.
- Saturdays Packet Pick up May 19th 2018: 11-2pm Fleet Feet, 4001 Virginia Beach BLVD. Virginia Beach.
- Race will start at 8:30 am for 5k and all challenge runners
- Race will start at 9:30 for 10 milers. Must be able to finish the 10 mile course in 2.5 hours.
- *Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org